You can create your own network of contacts of friends to see how they are doing and to see their messages.
To access and manage your Connections
- From the main menu click on MANAGE CONNECTIONS:
OR: From your connect box on the homepage, click on the SEE ALL:
- Then MANAGE CONNECTIONS on the left main menu bar.
- Click on ADD CONNECTIONS. You can then Search for contacts to add to your network using the search bar to narrow down the results.
- Once you have found your connections select all the users you want to add.
- Click ADD SELECTED.
To remove a connection:
- Repeat step 1 above.
- On the users page click on the trash can under ACTIONS:
To view what you connections have been up to you can click on the CONNECTIONS on the TeamFeed (home page) to filter down the results: