Please read over the following as a new user. This will show you how to use the system and to set up your initial administration program settings for your engagement and rewards program.
Step 1: Set Up Your Personal Program Settings
The first task to learn how to get the most out of the program is to review the Collector Guide. This guide includes quick start instructions and an introduction video.
Review the collector guide here (it will open in a new window).
Follow this guide and set up your personal settings.
Step 2: Watch The Administrator Introduction Video
Next watch this administrator video below. This will provide you with an overview on how to manage your program.
You will need to enter this password into the video: ,jh89(&*^b8976g!!
Step 3: Confirm Which Merits You Wish To Use (Reasons For Issuing Points or for Recognising Someone)
- Once you are logged into Teamo, click MANAGE PROGRAM then MANAGE MERITS:
From the Merits Page you will see a list of all Merits.
- You can turn off each one by clicking on the Button Under ACTIVE, each button will show as:
- Active = The Merit shows.
- Hidden = The Merit will not show.
- You can also edit the naming of the Merit and how many default points are awarded when the merit is issued by clicking on the PEN under ACTIONS:
Step 4: Configure Program Features / Permissions
In this step you will decide what features employees / collectors can use:
- Click on your Avatar on the TOP RIGHT of the screen.
- From the drop down menu click on MY BUSINESS
- From here you will see all business units that you are attached to. Select a business unit and click on the company icon (the building):
Now on the business setting pages you will see all business related settings to update
- Your company profile
- Program Branding
Turning Program Features On or Off
Under PROFILE and BRANDING Please go through each header and ensure that all information is correct. If you are new you will need add this information into the program.
The program options are an important setting to check. This allows you to turn on or off all the features that employees / collectors will have access to. Please check these carefully. To do this:
- Click on OPTIONS. You will now see the options you can turn on or off:
Once you have chosen which options to turn off or on, click UPDATE (requiring the UPDATE button be used stops accidental changes.
Next you will want to decide if want to enable automatic cards sent to employees for birthdays and anniversaries. To do this click on AUTOMATION. If you do not want this process automated, you can skip this but check the screen to ensure these features are OFF:
For both Birthdays and Anniversaries turn on the feature, customize the message, preview it then save it:
Once this is all ready, click UPDATE at the bottom of the page:
The last setting to confirm is if you want to automatically award welcome points to new employees. If you do:
- Click on PROGRAM on the menu header at the top of the page. From here where you can:
- change the program name.
- award points to new employees automatically.
- assign automatic TeamPoints to all users to award to others and set the frequency of when these points are deposited into a collectors account.
Step 5: Update Your Employee List
Some clients have employees in their system who are no longer associated with their organization. Please remove any former employees from your system to prevent former employees from accessing company posts, merits and user information.
Deactivating an employee will not remove their points or delete their account. They can still log in via the main Teamo log-in page and use their points but it will prevent them from accessing your company account and posts.
To do this:
- From the left menu, go to Manager Program then select Manage Members.
- From the Manage Users page, click on the Trash Can to remove the user.
- Click on YES when the warning box pops up to confirm removal.
Congratulations! You are now ready to launch your program!
Visit other article in the Administrator Knowledge Base for further articles should need further assistance.