As a manager you are able to create teams. With your teams you are able to:
- Create challenges and surveys (if enabled by your administrator).
- Issue Points.
- View Merits issued, posts and comment made by your team.
- Delete posts and comments made by your team (if enabled by your administrator).
Step 1: Under MANAGE PROGRAM Click On MANAGE MY TEAMS
STEP 2: Search For Employees and Add them to Your Team
The first time you go to your MANAGE MY TEAMS the page will look blank since you are not associated with any team.
To add people to your team, click on ADD NEW MEMBERS on the right side of the screen.
If you want to select all employees within a specific division or location you can also do this.
1. When that division or location is selected, all users attached to it will show. You can select all users at the same time or select specific users. If you do not filter by one of these, all users will show.
2. When all users are selected, click ADD SELECTED.
Your users have all been added. You can also use the SEARCH box at the top of the table to look up specific people too.
Now you can issue points, challenges and polls to your team and can also view their specific Merits and Comments on the TeamBoard landing page.