Welcome to your new Employee Rewards and Engagement platform.
Review the following steps below to ensure that your account is properly set up and so you understand how the new system works.
Step 1: Logging In
- Enter your email address and password if you were provided a password or;
- If you were not provided a password, click FORGOT PASSWORD and Teamo will send you a one time use password link. Note: Once you get this link you can only click on it once so make sure you enter a new password right away. If you try to reset your password it is says the link has expired, repeat the process to generate a new link. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USE TO RECEIVE YOUR PASSWORD MUST BE THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT IS ATTACHED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
Step 2: Confirm Your Account Details and Settings:
1. Confirm your personal information and settings:
1.1 Click on your Avatar
1.2 From your personal home screen, click on EDIT.
1.3 Click on each header and confirm all your settings:
**IMPORTANT!**: Under the settings Make sure you:
a. Under Details:
- Add in your personal email address as a backup.
- Put your birth date (if you wish to) in for birthdays notifications (if allowed by your program administrator).
- Confirm you have a cell/mobile number of other non-work number for us to reach you.
b. Under address: Confirm your address is accurate. This is the address we will ship rewards to. Wrong addresses are the #1 reason for missed rewards deliveries! You will be asked to confirm your address prior to shipping each order.
Remember that Teamo is not liable for incorrect addresses.
c. Under Avatar: Upload a picture to represent you if you wish. If you do not want to do this you will be represented by your initials.
Step 3: Change Your Password
If you were sent a password, please change it now by clicking on the PASSWORD link.
Couple of last notes:
1. To access rewards click on GET REWARDS on the left menu.
2. To learn how to use each specific feature on the program, or to access support, click on NEED HELP on the left menu at the bottom.
To learn more about how the site works, please see this article: How to Use Teamo