Need to manage users within a division, or see which employees are within a division?
Step 1: As an administrator (not a collector or manager), go to MANAGE PROGRAM.
Step 2: Click MANAGE DIVISIONS.
From here you will be on the Divisions screen. Here you can:
- Add, delete or rename divisions.
- View who is assigned to any specific divisions.
- To create a division click on CREATE
- To delete a division click on the Trash Can
- To edit a division and to see who is in that division click on EDIT (the pen).
Creating A Division
- Type in the name of the division.
- Type the name of the employee OR select from the list.
Once all users have been selected:
3. Ensure the division is set to ACTIVE.
4. Decide if you want the DIVISION hidden from registration (so that employees who add their own accounts can choose to be part of this division).
5. Save the division.
Editing An Existing Division
Click on the PEN next to the division name (see above image) to edit the division.
- Change the name by typing in the text box.
- Click on the X next to a user to remove them from the division (this only removes them from that division, not the program).
To add a user, just type in the name of the person in the members bar and the employee list will begin to narrow down the results. When you find the person you want to add, click on them.
To delete a division, press the red DELETE button. This will delete the division NOT the users. The users will simply be removed from the division but remain the system.