Using Challenges is a great way to engage your team and to accomplish specific tasks. Users are assigned challenge and check of each task as they are completed. Once a user has completed a challenge the manage who created the challenge logs into the system and approves the challenge as being successfully completed. Recognition and points are not issued until the challenge creator confirms that challenges was completed correctly.
Creating A Challenge
To create a challenge go to COMMUNICATION then click on MANAGE CHALLENGES:
From there you will come to your Manage Challenges Screen. if this is your first time creating a challenge this screen will appear empty. From this screen you can:
1. View all the challenges you created.
2. Assess the progress of each challenge
3. See when the challenge deadline is
To create a challenge click on the CREATE + button on the top right of the screen. Form the CREATE A CHALLENGE screen you can now add all the challenge details:
A completed challenge will look like this:
When this is saved, any person(s) who are challenge recipients will be notified via email and the TeamBoard.
Modifying A Challenge
To modify a challenge just click on the edit button on the right side. From there you can go into the challenge and make any changes such as add users, change dates, point values etc.
Viewing Challenge Progress and Confirming Challenges are Completed
To view the progress of a challenge or to mark a user's challenge as complete, go to the VIEW button to the right of the challenge:
From there you can see all users and their progress. This screen shows each user and their progress.
1. Incomplete: the user has not completed all tasks.
2. Pending: the user has completed all tasks and is waiting manager approval.
3. Complete: The task is completed and approved by the manager.
To update or to see a specific user, click on the VIEW button under actions:
From here you can:
1. Can confirm each task as completed or not.
2. Approve their challenge as completed (even if all tasks are not marked as complete).