There are two methods of recognizing your employees birthdays and anniversaries. The first method is an automated method where your program will automatically send out a birthday or anniversary merit to the employee that is celebrating. You can assign a point value to the merit or you can simply have the recognition sent out without any points attached. The automated system may be easier to manage but it does have some restrictions. The manual system is still quite simple to use and provides more flexibility in regard to the issuing of points.
1. Once you are logged into your account, click on your avatar or initials located in the top right corner of your landing page. Select MY BUSINESS then select the icon that has a picture of a building.
2. This will take you to your edit business page where you click on AUTOMATION in the header.
3. Here, your actions are the same for both birthdays and anniversaries. You can enable the automated process by clicking on the ENABLE button.
4. Write a script of text that you would like to be included in the merit that is sent out to the employee.
5. Choose the merit badge that you would like sent out with the greeting.
6. Determine if you would like to issue points with this automated system or simply have it send out a card.
BE SURE TO CLICK ON "UPDATE" FOR THE CHANGES TO TAKE EFFECT
You cannot to set as default number of points to be sent out with the greeting but please note that this number of points will be the same for each merit that is issued. This may work well for the birthday merits but most clients typically offer different numbers of points for different years of service in the anniversary category. In this case, you would leave the points box blank and use the anniversary reporting system to specify point values for respective years of service.
1. While you are logged into your account, select REPORTS from the left-hand menu tab. Then select anniversary report.
2. The report will show you who is celebrating an anniversary in the month indicated and the number of years of service that they will be celebrating. You can assign points to all of those celebrating anniversaries at once by selecting all the checkboxes to the left of the employees names and then clicking on GIVE RECOGNITION.
Please Note that this will issue the same number of points to each person. If you wish to issue different levels of points for different years of service you can break the report down by years of service and use the GIVE RECOGNITION button or you can select individuals from the check boxes to the left of the employees name.
3. From there you will be taken to a page that is similar to the page where you would normally issue merits and points from. Simply fill in the required information and hit the save button to issue the merits and points.
1. While you are logged into your account, select REPORTS from the left-hand menu tab. Then select birthday report.
2. You can select individual employees or select all by clicking on the checkboxes to the left of the employees name.
3. Once you have indicated which employees you were wanting to recognize with the birthday merit badge, click GIVE RECOGNITION.
4. From there you will be taken to a page that is similar to the page where you would normally issue merits and points from. Simply fill in the required information and hit the save button to issue the merits and points.