If you have a large number of employees to be added into the system at once, we are happy to help you with that, but many times you will only have one or two or a small number of employees to add. It is often quicker and easier to do it directly through your admin program account.
You also have the option of allowing your employees to self register. Instructions on self registration are included at the bottom of this tutorial.
To manually add an employee to your program first log into your admin account.
1. Select "MANAGE PROGRAM" from the left-side menu tab.
2. Select "MANAGE MEMBERS" from the list.
3. At the top of the list on the far right hand side you will see a button that says CREATE+
4. When you click on that button, you will be taken to a page where you can enter the employees information. Complete the relevant fields and be sure to click the "SAVE" button on the bottom right of the screen to save the information you have added.
5. Once you save the employee's information, you will be given an option to "EDIT MORE DETAILS", "ADD ANOTHER MEMBER" or "RETURN TO MEMBER LIST". If you select the edit more details option you will be able to add additional information such as employee number, assign TeamPoints, change the employees status or assign them to a division or location.
When you've completed adding information be sure to get the "MESSAGE" bottom of the screen. This will send out an email to your new employee welcoming them to the program and providing them with the information that they need to get started.
To send the user a welcome email to the user to advise them of the program, click EDIT MORE DETAILS as per above, scroll to the bottom of the user's profile and click the WELCOME button.
You can send the welcome email anytime to any person, to do so just go to an active profile and click the WELCOME button.
EMPLOYEE SELF REGISTRATION
To have your employee self register you will need to direct them to the program login page. On the login page, on the bottom right, they will see the words Register Account.
When they click on Register Account, they will be directed to an information page where they can add their name, email address and create a password for their account.
*It is important to note that the employee must use the email address which you will be using to administer your program or they may miss out on communications and rewards. You may want to instruct them to use their work email address when registering or, if they do not have a work address, provide you with their personal email address for your own records and administration of the program. The program can only respond to the email address(s) that an employee adds to their profile.
This information page will require an invitation code. This code is unique to your program and must be entered in order for the employee to proceed with registration. You will need to provide this code to your employee.
To locate the invite code:
1. log into your account
2. Click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner.
3. Select MY BUSINESSES
4. Select the icon that shows a picture of a building. This icon gives you access to manage the settings for your business. Once you have clicked on the icon the EDIT BUSINESS page opens.
5. From the menu bar at the top, select SECURITY.
You will then see the invitation code which is assigned to your business. You can forward this to your employee and they can use this code to register their account.
Once the employee has entered their information they simply click the REGISTER ACCOUNT button at the bottom of the form. This will take them to the program terms and conditions. Once they accept the terms and conditions they will have access to the program.