Teamo has the ability to create customized emails or notifications we send out to your employees instead of using the current default emails or notifications. In order to do this:
1. Go to MANAGE PROGRAM>>EMAIL CONTENT
2. Select which email you want to customize:
3. Once on this screen you will see a WYSIWYG editor (a way to create content online using a system which is similar to using Microsoft Word):
- Pre defined data fields that you can insert into the email. You can mouse over each one to see what each field is.
- The subject line in the email.
- The body (or main message) of the email.
- The ability to send a test email to you so you can see how it looks.
- To clear the entire content and start over.
- Preview the email in your browser.
- Save and update the content. You must click update in order to save your work.
You can add images either by linking an image from the web or directly inserting an image (recommended) into the body of the email. To do this:
1. Click on the picture icon
2. On the left click either GENERAL to select an image from the web, or UPLOAD to upload an image into Teamo:
Select the image source:
!!!WARNING!!! Only use this mode if you are a knowledgeable HTML user. Failure to use this correctly can result in emails not being sent or displaying incorrectly.
Advanced mode allows you to crate highly customized emails by programming layout code directly into Teamo. To use advanced mode:
Your HTML editor will now appear: